Vericom 12U Fixed Wall Mount Cabinet
Vericom® Fixed Wall Mount Cabinets are a perfect solution for a variety of networking, AV, and security installations. Compatible with all standard 19-inch EIA equipment, these cabinets are packed with features that make setting up and maintaining equipment a breeze, including a lockable, removable, and reversible front door, removable side panels, and a removable 12" x 12" rear panel for in-wall cable entry.
Constructed of cold rolled and powder-coated 19-gauge steel, these fixed wall mount cabinets have a maximum load capacity of 132 lbs. and are available in 9U, 12U, and 15U configurations. Ships unassembled and flat packed for easy on-site handling.
Security & Protection:
- Locking doors and side panels prevent unauthorized access to equipment
- Doors and side panels are grounded to the cabinet frame
- Multiple cable entry options provide greater flexibility during installation
- Mounting rails are adjustable to match a variety of equipment sizes
- Front door and side panels are removable for convenient access to equipment
- Available in three sizes to fit in a variety of environments where space is limited
- Top and bottom panel vents to optimize cooling of equipment
- Adaptable for use in network, security and audio/video installations
- Cable entry on top, bottom and back
- Lace points to reduce cable clutter
- Lockable acrylic front door is removable and reversible
- Removable back panel and side panels