12U Swing-Out Sectional Wall Mount Rack Cabinet HWM Series (HWM2412U20BK)
The Hammond Wall Mount (HWM) cabinet was designed with the technical professional in mind. Our modern design enables the cabinet to be installed in less time and using fewer installers than similar cabinets of its size. Fabricated from heavy duty steel, the HWM is available in up to 32U, 31.7” overall depth and can support up to 350 lbs of equipment. The HWM is guaranteed not to drop down when the center section is opened. Similar products from other suppliers can drop down when the center section is opened which can result in costly equipment failures due damages to storage devices. The HWM design prevents the center section from dropping saving you time and money from equipment replacement.
The vented front door and side panels were specifically designed for high capacity servers, switches and power management devices. Optional locking solid doors are available for all sizes.
- Available in two (2) depths and four (4) heights.
- All sizes include either vented 63% perforated front door or smoked window front door.
- Center section features:
- Heavy duty spring-hinge pin for easy installation and removal.
- Sides that include two (2) vents and fan grill.
- Can be installed to swing from left-to-right or right-to-left.
- Rear section features:
- The side of the rear section includes 2.50” and 2.00” knockouts.
- The top and bottom of the rear section includes 3.00", 2.00”, 1.38” and 1.12” knockouts.
- Generous cable management lances located on the rear section as well as on mounting rails.
- Mounting points for outlet strips.
- Heavy duty keyhole for wall mounting.
- Large opening in rear for cable access.
- Front locking door and center section keyed the same (optional key available).
- 14-gauge welded rear section; 16-gauge center section and doors.
- EIA compliant adjustable depth mounting rails.
- Includes one (1) pair of tapped (10-32) mounting rails.
- Supports multiple pairs of rails in both tapped and square hole options.
- Starter pack of SCREW1032-50 screws.
- Grounding lugs located on top and bottom of the door, center and rear sections.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 350 lbs (158 kg). Static Load tested to 1,400 lbs (635 kg).
- Rugged sand-textured black powder paint which reduces the look of fingerprints and marks.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
|Size H x W x D||27.75 in x 24.68 in x 25.7 in
(705 mm x 627 mm x 653 mm)
|Shipping Weight||106 lbs (48.08 kg)|
|UL File #||E474597|
|Rack Type||Wall Mount|
|Rail Type||Tapped 10-32|