24U Economy Server Cabinet RB-DC Series (RB-DC2442)
by Rack Basics
Original price $2,415.00 - Original price $2,415.00
$2,415.00 - $2,415.00
Current price $2,415.00
CLICK FOR SPEC
- Available in 24U, 42U, and 48U mounting heights.
- Available in 42.74" overall depth.
- Surface mounted doors allow for full mounting depth utilization and include a locking swing-handle.
- Included PDU cable trays for cable management and industry-standard vertical PDU installation.
- Top panel is easily removable for cable installation. The generous cable access panels make it easy to install top panel without affecting installed cabling.
- Ships with doors and rails fully assembled and ready for installation on-site. Side panels come packaged inside cabinet for on-site installation.
- Built in joining kit speeds up baying of multiple RB-DC cabinets within a row.
- Constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Square hole mounting rails are constructed in 13-gauge steel, include rack unit indicators, and are powder coat finished.
- Rails easily adjust in depth in 1/4" increments.
- Tested to 2,300 lbs (1,043 kg) of equipment load. Rated for up to 660 lbs (299 kg) rolling caster load rating.
- Grounding studs bonded to frame, side panels and doors.
- Finished in textured black powder paint.
- Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Steel frame with factory-installed leveling feet, recessed casters and grounding studs.
- Two (2) pairs of adjustable depth EIA compliant square hole punched mounting rails.
- Starter pack of (50) M6 screws, cage nuts and washers included.
- One (1) perforated front door (63% open area vented) with locking swing-handle.
One (1) perforated split/barn rear door (63% open area vented) with locking swing-handle.
- Two (2) pairs of solid split, locking and removable side panels.
- One (1) removable vented top panel with (6) hinged cable entry points.
- Two (2) PDU cable trays mounted in rear.
|Size H x W x D||46.93 in x 23.63 in x 42 in
(1,192 mm x 600 mm x 1,067 mm)
|Shipping Weight||214 lbs (97.07 kg)|
|Rail Type||Square Hole with M5 Cage Nuts|