47U NEMA Rated Dust-Tight Server Cabinet HDME Series (HDME2268BK)
Original price $4,830.00 - Original price $4,830.00
$4,830.00 - $4,830.00
Current price $4,830.00
The HDME is ideal for housing network access equipment in harsh environments such as a factory floor. The HDME features a sealed cabinet with included gland plates for simple installation of filter fans. The UL and CSA tested NEMA ratings provide outstanding protection against dust, oil and air contaminants.
- Front and rear solid doors include installed gland plate for cooling options. Doors open to 135°.
- Reinforced top panel with provisions for optional HDMELB lifting eye-bolts.
- Frames can be joined together with an optional joining kit.
- Foam gasket provides tight and secure seal protection from moisture, dust, oil and air contaminants.
- Available in 42U and 47U mounting heights.
- Available 24" wide. 31.5" is available as a special order.
- Available in 31.5" and 39.37" overall depths.
- Includes adjustable depth mount rails.
- Flush mounted doors with quarter-turn lock.
- Cabinet frame, doors and side panels are constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- Square hole 19" mounting rails are constructed in 12-gauge steel, include rack unit indicators, and are Zinc-plated to provide superior surface areas for equipment grounding.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 1,500 lbs (680 kg).
- NEMA Rated for UL 508A Type 12 and CSA Type 12. Complies with NEMA Type 12 and IEC 60529 IP54.
- Lift-tested to 900 lbs (408 kg) when used with our HDMELB lifting eye-bolts.
- Grounding studs provided on frame as well as side panels and doors. Front and rear studs on cabinet frame conform to PET.
- Finished in rugged textured black powder paint. Also available in textured light gray upon request.
- Meets PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance requirements.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Welded steel frame with factory-installed nylon leveling feet, ground studs, and mounting points for optional casters.
- Two (2) pairs of adjustable depth EIA compliant square hole punched mounting rails.
- Two (2) solid removable side panels.
- Two (2) solid doors with
- one (1) installed gland plate
- one (1) die-cast locking swing handle
- Two (2) door keys
- One (1) solid top panel.
- Two (2) bottom panels with gland plates
- Four (4) leveling feet
- Starter pack of CAGKIT1032-50 screws
|Size H x W x D||86.6 in x 23.62 in x 31.5 in
(2,200 mm x 600 mm x 800 mm)
|Shipping Weight||300 lbs (136.08 kg)|
|UL File #||E65324|
|CSA Cert. #||LR21001|
|Rail Type||Square Hole with 10-32 Cage Nut|