Vertical Finger Cable Manager with Door FRCM Series (FRCM44U812)
Original price $719.00 - Original price $719.00
$719.00 - $719.00
Current price $719.00
The vertical Fingered Rack Cable Manager (FRCM) from Hammond Mfg can be used for managing sensitive fiber, large bundles of Cat6a and most coax cables combined into a structurally strong vertical cable manager. The easy to install, double-hinged door keeps the rack system visually organized and can be removed for ease of cable installation.
- High density cable managers may be installed back to back and ganged side by side.
- Manager is open at front allowing easy removal of cables after initial installation.
- Sturdy T-shape steel fingers are spaced at 2RU and provide support for large cable bundles and heavy gauge cables.
- Separated space easily allows for cables to be added or removed without fishing the cable.
- Includes clip-on plastic finger guards (ships loose) for cable bend radius.
- Slam-latch door opens to the right or left and is easily removed. (Rolling change from February 2020)
- Mount either single unit or two units for front and rear cable management.
- Includes cable mounting lances for hook and loop cable organization.
- Openings in the back of the manager allow cables to pass easily front to rear. Install optional cable rings (CMRC Series) for rear cable management.
- Manager body is constructed of 16-gauge steel while manager door is constructed of 18-gauge steel. Optional spool shall be extruded aluminum.
- Compatible with Hammond DNRRHDW, DC4R, DRZ4, RB-2P and RB-2PA Series of open frame racks.
- Finished in textured black power coat finish.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
|Size H x W x D||81.13 in x 8 in x 12 in
(2,061 mm x 203 mm x 305 mm)
|Shipping Weight||66 lbs (29.94 kg)|