High-Density Vertical Finger Manager with Slam-Latching Door VFM Series (VFMMD6BK)
Original price $1,159.09 - Original price $1,159.09
$1,159.09 - $1,159.09
Current price $1,159.09
The new Hammond Vertical Fingered Manager (VFM) is designed to manage easy to install, double-hinged door keeps the rack system visually organized and can be removed for ease of cable installation.
- Sturdy, reversible steel slam-latch door/cover with pinch-trigger handle included.
- Available in:
- Four (4) widths (6”, 8”, 10” or 12”).
- Two (2) powder coat finished (textured black and textured white).
- Metal finger features sturdy T-shape steel fingers are spaced at 2RU and provide support for high-density cable bundles and heavy gauge cables. Includes clip-on plastic finger guards (shipped loose) for cable 1.25” bend radius.
- Includes cable mounting lances for hook and loop cable organization.
- Compatible with Hammond DNRRHDW, DC4R, DRZ4, RB-2P and RB-2PA Series of open frame racks.
- Use the optional riser base VFMB2BK for easier installation and manager support.
- We strongly recommend you use our rack bolt-down kit when mounting large cable managers.
- Optional inner and side panel, spool and cable divider accessories available.
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
|Size H x W x D||81 in x 6 in x 24.5 in
(2,057 mm x 152 mm x 622 mm)
|Shipping Weight||82 lbs (37.19 kg)|