9U Slim Wall and Floor Rack Cabinet SDC Series (SDC249U17BK)
Original price $415.45 - Original price $415.45
$415.45 - $415.45
Current price $415.45
The SDC Series is a multi-use rack providing numerous options for equipment rack mounting. It is ideal for securing rack mount equipment in spaces where room for a traditional rack or cabinet is limited or not available. The modular design includes a body with numerous accessory options to suit your unique application.
- Available in 3U, 6U and 9U mounting heights.
- Available in 17.5", 24.5", 31.5" and 36" overall depths.
- 19" Mounting rail slots allow for adjustable depth rails and/or optional fan installation.
- Mounting rails are easily removed for non-rack mounting equipment.
- Starter pack of CAGKIT1032-10 screws and cage nuts included with 3U units or CAGKIT1032-50 screws and cage nuts included with 6U & 9U units.
- Removable cover panel for ease of equipment installation.
- Includes four (4) cutouts perfect for mounting over an electrical receptacle and/or for cable entry.
- Interior cable management lances.
- Removable plastic handles for side mounting storage.
- Optional surface mounted doors with quarter-turn lock and end cap available.
- Cabinet frame, removable cover and doors constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Square hole 19" mounting rails are constructed in 12-gauge steel, include rack unit indicators, and are finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Suggest Load Ratings
- Wall Mount (Rack Mounted) up to 150 lbs (68 kg).
- Wall Mount (Rails removed) up to 50 lbs (22 kg).
- Ceiling/ Under Desk Mount up to 150 lbs (68 kg).
- Freestanding (with or without casters) up to 800 lbs (362 kg).
- Grounding studs provided on frame as well as side panels and doors.
- Finished in sand textured black powder paint.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Optional Accessory Features:
Locking Vented Door includes a quarter turn key lock. The 63% perforation provides airflow for either the front and/or rear of the frame.
Locking Cable/Fan Door includes two openings for rear cable entry that maintain security while allowing cables to enter the cabinet. The door also includes laser knockouts for optional fan kits.
- Conduit/Fan Panel mounts directly to either end of the cabinet providing secure mounting of 2.5”, 2.0”, 13/18”, 13/4”, 11/8” and/or 7/8” conduit knockouts. Also includes laser knockouts for optional fan kits.
|Size H x W x D||17.97 in x 24 in x 17.5 in
(456 mm x 610 mm x 445 mm)
|Shipping Weight||42 lbs (19.05 kg)|
|Rack Type||Wall Mount|
|Rail Type||Round Hole with 10-32 Clip Nuts|