Midsize Telephone Single Gang Faceplate
Description / Specifications
Vericom midsize RJ14 faceplates are molded out of proprietary impact resistant plastic and are designed to accept RJ-11 or RJ-14 connectors. These faceplates provide quick connection and support for up to four phone lines and are perfect for CAT3 cabling. These midsize faceplates are available in single or dual port and come complete with mounting screws.
Features & Benefits
• Compatible with standard RJ-11 or RJ-14 connectors
• Midsize faceplates hide irregular drywall cuts or flaws around outlets
• Flush mounting for an aesthetic look
• Offered in single or dual port for versatility
• Supports up to four phone lines (two lines per connector)
• Includes screws for mounting
• Available in White, Ivory or Light Almond
These midsize single gang RJ14 faceplates provide quick connection and support for CAT3 telephone cabling in situations requiring a midsize faceplate and a flush mount.