Greenlee Non-Contact Voltage Detector
The Greenlee GT-13 voltage detector is intended to check for the presence of AC voltage, signaling the user with an intermittent tone and a flashing LED. The LED flashes periodically to confirm battery condition. It is also useful for identifying hot and neutral conductors, as well as for finding a break in a wire.
- Fast, easy, non-contact voltage detection.
- Bright LED and audible alarm if voltage is present.
- ON/OFF switch for longer battery life.
- Use to detect the presence of voltage at outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires and cables or to find a break in a wire.
- Comfort grip to ease fatigue.
- Convenient pen size fits into pocket or tool pouch.
- Replace batteries quickly by pressing the release lever and twisting the top of the tester.
- Accessories included: (2) 1.5V AAA batteries.