The S220A uses two finely positioned blades to shave the matrix off the top and bottom of ribbon fiber while leaving the individual fiber jackets untouched. After the matrix is removed, the fibers separate out easily by hand. For use with 300 and 400µm ribbons of 2 to 12 strands. Blade life is 1,000 separations.
- Shaves Matrix off Top and Bottom of Ribbon Fiber
- Allows Easy Separation of Fibers
- Leaves Fiber Coating Untouched
- For 300 and 400µm Ribbons of 2 to 12 Strands
- Blade Life provides 1,000 Separations