0.4" 12 Fiber Splice Tray, Mass Fusion Splices or Heatshrink Fusion Splices
Corning splice trays use proven designs and fiber organization technology to provide optimum physical protection for fusion and mechanical splicing methods. The trays are engineered for use with indoor or outdoor splice hardware with both loose tube and tight -buffered optical cable designs. The metal -tray series consists of a rugged aluminum base and cover with crimpable metal tabs for buffer tube strain -relief. Additional strain -relief points are available for securing buffer tubes or pigtails to the trays using cable ties. The black powder coating allows easy fiber identification and additional protection. Designed for use with Corning interconnection hardware and splice closures, these splice trays are an integral part of a complete splicing system.
- Metal trays powder coated: Ruggedness and durability
- Clear plastic covers: Fiber visibility for inspection
- Fiber loop retention: Controls the bend radius
- Positive holding action: Maximum splice protection
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 175 mm x 89 mm x 10 mm (6.9 in x 3.5 in x 0.4 in)