Right Angle Torque Wrench, Swivel Head, 22 in-lb with SST 7/16" or 30 in-lb with SST 7/16"
Designed to reach shielded F connector fittings with a preset torque of 22 in-lb, this right angle swivel torque wrench provides a perfectly calibrated amount of torque to prevent damage from over-tightening or signal loss from under-tightening. This torque wrench features the following:
- Provides a snug fit when used on 7/16" F Connectors
- Security shield is permanently attached and pivots in 90° increments
- Calibrated to 22 in-lb (2.49 N-m) or 30 in-lb (3.39 N-m) to consistently meet most manufacturers' recommended torque requirements for their F Connectors
- Audible click indicates when the connector is fully torqued to 22 in-lb
- Made of high carbon steel with a black oxide finish for maximum durability
- Lifetime Warranty