Jonard Tools’ Mini Pro OTDR is the perfect all-in-one handheld device for evaluating FTTx and access network construction and maintenance, identifying fiber breakpoints, measuring cable length, and calculating relative optical power losses. This Mini Pro OTDR also features the following:
- Includes 8 different functions for testing and evaluating fiber optic and network cables
- Bright 3.5” color LCD screen makes it quick and easy to evaluate data
- Rubberized hard plastic case is shock-proof and drop-proof for maximum durability
- 600 MB Internal storage with MicroSD/TF card slot for additional memory
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery provides power on-the-go
- Can be charged or connected to a computer for data transfer via included micro-USB cable
- Includes FC, SC, and LC (PC/UPC) OTDR adapters for fiber optic cables, downloadable software (also featured in the download section of this product page), power cord with plug adapters, alcohol wipes, instruction manual, and carrying case.