Midsize F-81 and Telephone Single Gang Faceplate
Description / Specifications
Vericom midsize F-81 & RJ14 combination faceplates are molded out of proprietary impact resistant plastic and are designed to accept a coax connector and either RJ-11 or RJ-14 connectors. These faceplates provide quick connection and support for an F-81 coaxial cable connection and a CAT3 connection for up to two phone lines. These midsize faceplates come complete with mounting screws.
Features & Benefits
• Compatible with F-81 connectors and either a standard RJ-11 or an RJ-14 connector
• Midsize faceplates hide irregular drywall cuts or flaws around outlets
• Flush mounting for an aesthetic look
• Supports an F-81 connection and up to two phone lines
• Includes screws for mounting
• Available in White, Ivory or Light Almond
These versatile midsize single gang F-81 & RJ14 combination faceplates combine the connectivity for most satellite, cable, and CCTV applications along with telephone applications in a single gang size and are ideal for situations requiring a midsize faceplate with a flush mount.