(4040) D CABLE LASHING CLAMP
by Allied Bolt
Original price $0.60 - Original price $0.60
$0.60 - $0.60
Current price $0.60
- Used in aerial construction to secure terminating lashing wire or ground wire to a strand.
- Tensile strength of the jaws exceeds 50,000 PSI.
- Terminal ends of stud are staked to prevent disassembly during shipping and installation.
- Attaches to strand ranging in size from 1/4"(6.6M) to 7/16"(16M).
- The jaws are rolled and stamped from annealed 1018 Steel.
- The stud of the D Cable Lashing Clamp is formed from Grade 5 Steel.
- All components of D Cable Lashing Clamps are mechanically galvanized to meet ASTM Specification B695.
- The Stainless Steel Lashing Clamp is comprised of a stud, two washers, and two nuts manufactured in 304 Stainless Steel, along with a set of mechanically galvanized steel jaws.