40U 2-Post Open Frame Rack DNRRHDKB Series (DNRR70HDKB)
When strength and reliability is the highest priority, be sure to choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DNRR) from Hammond Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack mount infrastructure, regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not found on most other racks.
- Weighing in at just over 75 lbs., the DNRR Heavy Duty Knockdown Series boasts a 10-gauge steel frame which is the thickest steel rack on the market.
- The knockdown self-squaring design takes just minutes to assemble.
- Our automated tapping process provides EIA compliant tapped rails on both the front and back to ensure flexibility when mounting equipment.
- Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
- When connecting multiple racks together, Hammond provided a 1.25” cable pass-thru. In addition we added numerous tapped and non-tapped holes for mounting power distribution, cable management and other accessories.
- Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8” apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, a pair is located near the top of the rack, while the other pair is located at the lower side.
- To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three-stage paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder paint.
- In order to prevent any damage that may occur during transportation, we cover the rails and base of the DNRR with a thick layer of cardboard.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested static load rating of 1,200 lbs (544 kg).
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
|Size H x W x D
|76.13 in x 20 in x 15 in
(1,934 mm x 508 mm x 381 mm)
|73 lbs (33.11 kg)