1×2 PLC Fiber Splitter, Mini Module, No Connectors
Availability: Springboro, Ohio. Ready to ship.
1×2 Planar Lightwave Circuit (PLC) Mini Module Splitter without connectors. Fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology to distribute optical signals accurately and evenly with minimal loss providing a low cost light distribution solution with small form factor and high reliability.
Constructed with the highest quality Corning® Clearcurve Bend Insensitive Fiber (BIF) glass for the greatest installation speed and efficiency with high transmission rates and virtually no distortion.
Commonly used in small spaces in a fiber splice closure or joint box in Fiber to the point (FTTx) deployments, CATV links and other passive optical networks (e.g., GPON).
- 900 μm input/output G.657A1
- No connectors, allows easily installation in fiber splice closure or joint box saving space
- Ideal for GPON, FTTH/FTTx
- Corning® Clearcurve XB Bend Insensitive Fiber (BIF) glass
* totalcablesolutions.com is not affiliated with Corning Inc. All Corning product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corning Inc.
Configuration Type: 1×2
Fiber Type: G.657A1
Glass: Corning® Clearcurve XB Bend Insensitive Fiber (BIF)
Fiber Diameter: 900 μm
Fiber Length: 1 m input/1 m output
Connector Type: None
Operating Wavelength: 1260-1650 nm
Insertion Loss: ≤16.9 dB
Polarization Dependent Loss (PDL): ≤0.3 dB
Return Loss: ≥55 dB
Uniformity: ≤1.5 dB
Directivity: ≥55 dB
Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Telcordia GR-1221 and GR-1209
Manufacturing Facility: ISO-9001 and TUV Certified”